Gowrie Training & Consultancy provide various sessions, series and programs with a focus on wellbeing and relationships that can be applied to children, educators and teams. We acknowledge that all learning and development starts with positive and reciprocal relationships.
Wellbeing focus areas can include:
- Understanding Attachment Theory – how this can support your relationships with children.
- Practical communication strategies – reflect upon your interactions and relationships with children.
- Picking up on children’s cues – how to be in tune with children.
- Shared visions in teams / services
- Understanding communication and learning styles of colleagues
Additionally we have some specific programs /series below that you may like to explore further.