- This event has passed.
Actualising goals and Vision Board workshop – Hobart
February 14 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you excited to see what 2018 will bring?
Do you have ideas and aspirations for the New Year?
Would you like to create a year of actualising your goals?
Join this workshop to assist you in making 2018 the best year yet!
You are the visionary and creator of your life and with some practical strategies you can see your goals and aspirations come to life and this is what this workshop has to offer.
This workshop is open to anyone and everyone and will:
- suit people looking to kick off their year with excitement
- help align ambitions and goals with an achievable plan for the year ahead with a lot of creative fun along the way
- look at some of the barriers that could be preventing you from achieving your dreams
- look at how to transcend barriers and use them to move forward in achieving goals
- break down what brings the most the joy and happiness based on personal values
- provide time to design and create your vision board in a very unique and experiential way that will give you congruency between mind and soul to create your visions for the future
This workshop has multiple threads of the National Quality Standard (NQS) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) interwoven throughout. For example: ‘Standard 7.2 There is a commitment to continuous improvement’ – this workshop demonstrates your commitment to self-development which flows into your work with children.
Aspects of this training could also be added to your services Quality Improvement Plan (QIP). It can also be adapted to suit teams. It is a great team building workshop and an opportunity for designing and implementing collaborative goals to create a shared work vision.
Take away from the workshop: Your Vision Board, participant certificate outlining your workplace goals and actions for 2018 and facilitator follow up conversations during the year.
Cost: $80 (cost with GST and Eventbrite booking fee $92.61)
Space are strictly limited to 16 participants.
You will be required to bring a few pictures of the goals you have for 2018, note pad and pen. All other materials to create your vision board will be supplied.
If you would like this workshop in the North and North-west, please contact Marcy on 03 62306869 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org