- This event has passed.
Tools for your toolkit – Part 1 (Hobart)
November 6, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Working with children on the Autism Spectrum—a two part series
What will be covered during the first session (designed for Educators at Certificate III level):
- Early indicators—what are the early signs of Autism
- Understanding Autism in Toddlers and Young Children
- Presentation of girls and Autism
- Building an inclusive program for young children with Autism
- Understanding and working with challenging behaviour
Tracey Deayton | Autism Consultant Early Years
Department of Education
November 6, 2019 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Booking costs are exclusive of GST
We currently experiencing issues with Paypal. Please select Stripe for Credit Card payments or contact our office if you experience difficulties.