- This event has passed.
Programming & Documentation OSHC – Hobart
March 5 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Capturing My Time, Our Place in your space
“Given that one of the most important reasons for documenting children’s learning is to inform our pedagogy or practice, how do we connect what we know about children’s learning to what we do every day? How can we make sure there are direct links?” – Anne Stonehouse
A workshop that will support you to explore with your team what, why and how of developing an effective OSHC program that supports the needs of children.
Workshop participants will consider:
- NQS expectations in relation to programming and documentation.
- Key components of the planning cycle & putting it into practice.
- Quality over quantity – practical tips on pedagogical documentation
This workshop will leave you with:
- further insight into My Time, Our Place and bringing this to life.
- enhanced ability to document play and learning in meaningful ways.
- a clear knowledge of how documentation underpins the delivery of OSHC settings.
- an understanding of how to create diverse programs that meet or exceed Quality Area 1 of the National Quality Standard.
When: Tuesday 5th March 2019
Times: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Facilitator: Scott Gibson
Cost: $90.00 (excl GST & admin fee)
The National Quality Standard:
QA 1.1 The educational program enhances each child’s learning and development.
QA 1.1.3 All aspects of the program, including routines, are organised in ways that maximize opportunities for each child’s learning.
QA 1.2.1 Educators are deliberate, purposeful, and thoughtful in their decisions and actions.
QA 1.3.2 Critical reflection on children’s learning and development, both as individuals and in groups, drives program planning and implementation.