Marte Meo Level 1 Training (multiple dates)
April 8 @ 9:30 am - May 13 @ 3:30 pm
We are excited to announce a further four days of the Marte Meo Level 1 Practitioner Training
This will be delivered in two stages:
Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th April 2020
Wednesday 13th & Thursday 14th May 2020
Participants can enrol in two or all four days. Our facilitator, Joy Elford, will accommodate participants who have already completed two days of training or those who are new to Marte Meo. If you have already completed two days of training, you can continue with the four days of training to complete your Level 1 Practitioner Training Certificate.
If you would like further clarification, give Kerrie a call on 03 62306867 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs for two days – $385 (excl. GST)
Cost for four days booking – $730 (excl. GST) Discount of $40
Morning tea and a light lunch are included each day
The Marte Meo Practitioner Level involves teaching in the following areas:
- Introduction to Marte Meo.
- Exploring the Marte Meo adult supportive communication techniques of: Following skills, Leading skills (detailed guidance and confirmation) and Cooperation skills.
- Making emotional connections.
- Activating development rather than compensating problems and reading the developmental message behind behaviour.
- Recognising how to use supportive communication in daily interactions in the right moment.
- How to lift up social information to support social and emotional connection.
- How to go into the world of the child and match the tempo of the child.
- How to use the lists associated with many of the Marte Meo elements.
- Watch and analyse video clips from the training resource that highlight supportive communication.
- Review and analyse own video clips taken in a guided and supportive step by step supervisor process.
- Fine tune and increase observation skills and articulation of practice.
- Implement practical skills back in the workplace including ongoing mentoring support between training days.
Marte Meo training is relevant to a diverse range of professions and our training Joy has participants from both psychology, health, disability, schools, early childhood and aged care professions. FIND OUT MORE HERE
Bookings are exclusive GST
|General Admission - 2 days April||$385|
|General Admission - 2 days May||$385|
|General Admission - 4 days booking||$730|