- This event has passed.
July 29 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Are you interested in connecting with other education and care professionals?
Would you like to start your day inspired, engaged and confident that you’re growing your professional knowledge and professional network?
If you answer yes, then this series is for you.
Our Leadership Breakfast Series is an opportunity for you to listen and share professional knowledge over a light breakfast before your working day. There are five leadership breakfast mornings over 2020, each with a focussed topic of conversation through a leadership lens. You will be able to delve deeper into the issues that matter to you, your team, children and families.
Our next leadership breakfast:
- Wednesday July 29th: What is leadership? A robust conversation where we can really delve into leadership and leadership styles, supporting critical reflection and reflective practice. This breakfast we welcome guest speaker Lynne Harwood, CEO of Mosaic Support Services.
Due to COVID-19 health & hygiene restrictions, spaces are limited. If you have booked in for the whole year, you are automatically registered for this session.
We are exploring options for participants who are unable to attend to connect via Zoom. If this is something you are interested in let us know by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday September 23rd: Advocacy – what does advocacy look like in action? what is a leader’s role in advocacy?
- Wednesday November 25th: FUN! – explore ideas for the team, building team morale and teamwork through practical fun activities.
A combination of guest speakers and Gowrie Training Consultants will facilitate this leadership series.
Cost: $35 per person.
(Bookings costs are exclusive GST)
General admission - July breakfast
General admission - September breakfast
General admission - November breakfast
Previous 2020 breakfasts:
- Wednesday February 26th: Mental Health – strategies to support you as a leader, educators and organisations. This first breakfast includes guest speaker Cameron Blight, Senior Work Health, Safety & Wellbeing Advisor, Worksafe Tasmania.
- Wednesday May 13th: Wellbeing for you and your teams – what’s the need right now? and what’s next? Once again we are engaging guest speaker Cameron Blight, Senior Work Health, Safety & Wellbeing Advisor, Worksafe Tasmania.