February 26 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Are you interested in connecting with other education and care professionals?
Would you like to start your day inspired, engaged and confident that you’re growing your professional knowledge and professional network?
If you answer yes, then this series is for you.
Our Leadership Breakfast Series is an opportunity for you to listen and share professional knowledge over a light breakfast before your working day. There are five leadership breakfast mornings over 2020, each with a focussed topic of conversation through a leadership lens. You will be able to delve deeper into the issues that matter to you, your team, children and families.
2020 topics and dates are:
- Wednesday February 26th: Mental Health – strategies to support you as a leader, educators and organisations.
This first breakfast includes guest speaker Cameron Blight, Senior Work Health, Safety & Wellbeing Advisor, Worksafe Tasmania.
- Wednesday April 29th: FUN! – explore ideas for the team, building team morale and teamwork through practical fun activities.
- Wednesday July 29th: What is leadership? A robust conversation where we can really delve into leadership, leadership styles and leadership theories. Supporting critical reflection and reflective practice.
This breakfast we welcome guest speaker Lynne Harwood, CEO of Mosaic Support Services.
- Wednesday September 23rd: Advocacy – what does advocacy look like in action? what is a leader’s role in advocacy?
- Wednesday November 25th : Finding ways to re-ground ourselves in a busy time of the year. Practicing self-care strategies and mindfulness.
A combination of guest speakers and Gowrie Training Consultants will facilitate this leadership series.
Breakfasts are held at the Lady Gowrie Integrated Child & Family Centre, South Hobart
Cost: $35 per person per breakfast
Book in ‘seats’ for your leaders to attend all year. This flexible option will hold seats for your service – you can choose who attends each time and change this around as needed without having to rebook each time. You also will save on cost as a seat for the year is $160 (discount of $15)
Click on the registration option that suits you and your service
(Bookings costs are exclusive GST)
|General Admission - February breakfast||$35|
|General admission - April breakfast||$35|
|General admission - July breakfast||$35|
|General admission - September breakfast||$35|
|General admission - November breakfast||$35|